O: Class stand (political) (72-75)
- O: TC, coops, existing pool of progressives- ideo of idealism, concensus, etc. -the times in general moving out of 6O's, Panthers, hippies.. ...
- E: "Who does it serve?" ; and Forman, then DHM ... .
- I: Class struggle in the coops- mass organizing
- S: People had to take a stand, no fence available - transformation of TC left
E: Ideo development in organizational (org) (76-79)
- O: End ofVN war, transformation ofTC left
- E: Working class jobs, credit cards; quantity of political forms -bookstore, printshop, etc.; coops- moving out of counterculture- disbanded CO, pulled inward and focused on own orgs; study .. ..
- I: understanding of one's personal oppression, sequence ofiTP concepts; C/SC; intense and physical confrontation; security practices; 2-line struggles. . . .
- S: understanding of ideo development and necessity for cadre org
I: Ideo development in production/economic programs (econ) (80-84)
- O: Org and ideo to a certain level of functionality
- E: Professional jobs; PNB, DCP; study of PE
- I: Intense rational production practice with focus on making it in business world;worksheet fully developed
S: Ideo development thru families/community- back out to 'real world ' (85-88)
- E: Purchase houses,
- I: Child development practice, work in other forms
Member of the Organization
Internal to O Members